Directions to the Guiding Star Grange
Route 91 Northbound
- Take exit #26 and take first right off ramp. Continue at #2 below.
Route 91 Southbound
- Take exit #26, go 3/4 around the rotary and get onto Route 2A east.
- Go east on Route 2A. This becomes Main Street in Greenfield.
- From 1st traffic light (Dunkin Donuts) go 1/2 mile.
- Turn left onto Chapman Street (Look for The Corner Cupboard
and The Country Jeweler, both on Chapman Street).
- Go approximately 1.5 miles. The Grange (a white building with pillars)
is on the right.
Route 2 Eastbound
- Route 2 becomes Route 2A as you go through the rotary at Route 91. From
there, follow directions from #2 above.
Route 2 Westbound
- Follow Route 2A when it separates from Route 2 in Greenfield.
- Turn right at second light onto Silver Street.
- Approximately 7/10 mile after the next stop light, turn left onto Chapman Street.
- The grange is the white building with pillars on the left.
created and maintained by George Marshall || last updated 7 Dec '97